This Weeks Obsessions:
1. Utah desert land. It is really pretty here, and completely different from my hometown in western Washington, and I’m enjoying it! It even rained last night! So exciting!
2. Benefit Rose Colored Lipstain. This stuff definitely lives up to its hype. Stays on most of the day with no reapplication, beautiful colors for different coloring, and pretty easy to apply! I can’t get my life together enough to make lipstick work, and this is the perfect substitute.
3. Nyx gel eyeliner. I love Nyx brand makeup products, and this eyeliner is no different! Great staying power, even through sweaty eyelids and weird Utah anti-humidity.
4. Eos Chapstick. I’ve been using this product for years, but after two days without Chapstick in my bag, I was so excited to buy another one. Miracle stuff, in a cute little ball.
5. Boots. I feel like this could be every week of my life, but solid boots are so in style and so easy to wear with any outfit. They’re solid, on my feet, and one of the universal greats in the fashion world. Looks good on everyone.